A.C.N. 652 449 431
This website is owned and operated by Bridges Australia Pty Ltd ACN 652 449 431 (“Bridges Australia”, “we” or “us”).
A “cookie” is a small file which is stored on the user’s hard drive or mobile device and remembers information about the configuration of your computer or mobile device when you visit this website.
We use this information to track your movements through this website, to find out how it is being used and to assess usefulness. Personal information about you is not collected during the tracking process.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies: session cookies are used to temporarily store information about logged in users. These cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer, and do not identify the user.
- Permanent cookies: permanent cookies are used to enhance a user’s browsing experience by “remembering” that user on subsequent visits.
- Verification cookies: to protect the security of Bridges Australia’s Website, we use verification cookies. These cookies verify a visitor’s identity in order to prevent “Cross-Site Request Forgery” attacks, where unauthorised commands are transmitted from a user that the website.
- Generic Google Analytics cookies: These cookies are used by Google Analytics, which monitors traffic levels, search queries and visits to our website. Google Analytics stores internet protocol (“IP”) addresses on its servers in the US. An IP address is a unique number assigned to each device (such as your computer) that allows it to communicate with other devices on a computer network (such as modems, printers or other computers). Neither Bridges Australia’s nor Google associate your IP address with any information that can identify the user personally. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session. You may opt-out of Google’s analytics cookies by visiting Google’s opt-out page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- WordPress test cookie: this cookie tests whether or not the browser has cookies enabled.
- Third Party/Embedded Content: Sites hosted on WordPress.com make use of different third party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from Youtube and Vimeo. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
Issued as at 25 October 2021